Strategic Learning Consultant: LinkedIn
Design complex and highly-interactive ILT, in-person, virtual, and blended learning solutions as a member of LinkedIn’s Sales Readiness Learning Strategy & Design team.
- Designed and executed highly agile SAM-meets-ADDIE methodology to deliver modern-learner-centric microlearning assets aligned to the Thiagi (4Doors) model.
- Drive strategic partnership with cross-functional subject matter experts from engineering, product, sales, and sales operations teams.
- Develop systems and software training (covering CRM, order-to-cash, and post-sale processes) for sales development, sales, sales support, and customer success teams.
- Deliver training via in-person and virtual multi-day workshops and lunch-and-learn events, microlearning video assets, interactive Storyline modules, web-based resource articles, one-pager job aids.
- Deploy surveys and assessments to support and assess ongoing iterations and improvements to existing training content. Facilitate in-person learner feedback sessions.