Ed tech & Inclusion
Christine Bower is a San Francisco-based educator and designer. She earned a master’s degree in computer science concentrating on educational technologies through Harvard’s continuing adult education school while working full-time as a content strategist, graphic designer, and web developer in the university's alumni communications office.
Powered by caffeine and avocados, she’s obsessed with using technology as a vehicle for telling stories.
As an instructional designer, she specializes in developing online, blended, and in-person courses for adult professionals and global audiences, working closely with high-value stakeholders to ensure trainings and assessments meet meaningful business goals.
- Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote.
- Video production: Camtasia, FinalCut Pro, QuickTime Pro, Audacity, Vyond/GoAnimate, Panopto.
- Graphic design: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Techsmith SnagIt.
- Course production: Articulate 360: Rise, Storyline, Review.
- LMS & delivery: SCORM, Intellum, Exceed, Litmos, MindTickle, Adapt, WalkMe, LinkedIn Learning.
- CMS & code: WordPress. Joomla. Inkwell, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSON.
- Certificate: Back-End Web Development, ten-week course.
General Assembly, San Francisco, CA.
- Masters: Information Technology (Concentration in Educational Technologies)
Harvard University Extension School, Cambridge, MA.
- Bachelors: Creative Writing and Philosophy (double major)
Hamilton College, Clinton, NY.