Ed tech & Inclusion
Christine Bower is a Los Angeles-based educator and program manager. She earned a master’s degree in computer science concentrating on educational technologies through Harvard while working full-time as a content strategist, graphic designer, and web developer in the university's alumni communications office.
As a learning strategist, she specializes in developing, scaling, and implementing complex, highly-technical online, blended, and in-person courses for adult professionals and global audiences, working closely with high-value stakeholders to ensure solutions and assessments meet meaningful business goals.
As a program manager, she provides impactful and collaborative guidance, support, and direction to customers and customer education teams. Her past work as a developer, designer, and content strategist help her build connections between silos and teams to better enhance learner experiences.
She advocates for accessibility, educational equity, and tech inclusion, and has developed and delivered training for Harvard University, General Assembly, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Shopify, and YouTube.
- Articulate 360: Storyline, Rise, Review.
- Content Management Systems: Bootstrap, Inkwell, SharePoint, Webflow, WordPress.
- Learning Management Systems: Adapt, Cornerstone, Coursera, Degreed, Evolve, Intellum, Litmos, MindTickle, Panopto, SCORM, WalkMe.
- Office tools: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, OneNote. Google and Mac apps.
- Video production: Camtasia, FinalCutPro, QuickTime Pro, Audacity, Vyond.
- Visual design: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro. Techsmith SnagIt.
- Work Management: Airtable, Asana, Confluence, Git, Jira, Smartsheet, Trello.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Project Management Institute.
- Back-End Web Development
General Assembly, San Francisco, CA.
- Masters: Information Technology and Instructional Design
Harvard University Extension School, Cambridge, MA.
- Bachelors: Creative Writing and Philosophy (double major)
Hamilton College, Clinton, NY.
Activity-Based Training, ADDIE, Adult Education, Adult Training, Agile Project Management, Blended Learning Solutions, Branching Scenarios, Coaching, Copy Editing, Curriculum Assessment, Curriculum Development, Design Thinking, e-learning, Gamification, Graphic Design, Hyflex, Instructional Design, Instructor-Led Training, Interactive Video, Learning Management Systems, LLAMA, Mobile Responsive Web Design, Onboarding Programs, Online Training, Program Management, Project Management, Sales Enablement, Sales Onboarding, Sales Process, SAM, Scenario-Based Activities, Scrum, Storyboarding, Storytelling, Technical Training, Training Presentations, Training Workshops, Video Editing, Virtual Conferences, Visual Communication, Web Based Learning, Webinar Development, Webinar Presentations, Written Communication.